birding-aus

Trip Report: Sub Antarctic with Heritage Expeditions

To: "Joshua Bergmark" <>, <>
Subject: Trip Report: Sub Antarctic with Heritage Expeditions
From: "Jenny Stiles" <>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2013 08:08:30 +1100
Thanks Josh for the entertaining read; sounds like a fantastic experience [apart from some overly close pinniped encounters!]. I hope I am lucky enough to go on a trip like that one day, but in the meantime it is always amazing to read about other people's experiences.
Where will you bird next that wont feel like a bit of an anticlimax?