birding-aus

Peregrines in CBD's

To: Birding-aus <>
Subject: Peregrines in CBD's
From: Tom Tarrant <>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2013 07:43:51 +1000
Thought the recent 'Peregrine' thread might be worth expanding (....or
forking?)
My company has recently moved my office location to Brisbane CBD and have
noticed that I don't see (or hear) any evidence of Peregrines here any
more, could this be linked to the decline in numbers of 'Feral' Pigeons?

A few years back 'Frodo' and his family were regulars around the
tall-buildings but it's been a while since I've encountered them. Could the
same thing be happening in Sydney and Melbourne?

Tom