birding-aus

RFI Albany, WA

To: Jenny Spry <>, "" <>
Subject: RFI Albany, WA
From: Michael Ramsey <>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 12:05:08 +1100
Hi Jen,

I was in Albany last year and saw Rock Parrots at a few spots.

I saw the birds twice at Lake Seppings. They were on the western shore just
south of the bird hide foraging in a grassy area.

This was late in the afternoon and also early the next morning

I also saw them at Emu Point on the grassy area in front of the cafe. This was
early in the morning before anyone was around.

I also heard while I was there to look along Middleton Beach and also at the
old whaling station south of town.

Good luck,

Michael.