birding-aus

Second-hand Books

To: Birding Aus <>
Subject: Second-hand Books
From: John Harris <>
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2013 14:43:09 +1100
Hi All,
I have Russell's permission to post this..

The Field Naturalists Club of Victoria recently had a second-hand book sale
as a fundraiser for the club, The following books remained after the sale
and I thought that Birding-Aus folk may be interested in them. I suggest
that the 'highest bidder' by next Sunday 3rd November be the lucky
recipient. I will let everybody who 'bids' know if they are successful and
what the postage will be also.

The books are:
Pizzey - Field Guide to the Birds of Australia 1986 - in very good condition
Bransbury - Where to find Birds in Australia 1987 - in good condition (a
little yellowing of paper on extremity of pages)
Slater - A Field Guide to Australian Birds Vol 2 Passerines 1974 - in very
good condition (book covered with plastic)
Officer - Australian Flycatchers 1969 - in good condition (dust cover is
torn)
Officer - Australian Honeyeaters 1964 - in good condition (no dust cover)
Min of Planning and Environ (Garnett, Lane, Schultz, Wood) 1986 - Birds of
Port Phillip Bay - in very good condition
Roy Cooper - Wilson's Promontory National Park and Its Avifauna 1975 - in
very good condition
Simpson and Day - Birds of Australia Logbook 1987 - Excellent condition (as
new) with no notes
Penguin Books - Australian Birds Logbook - The Birdwatchers Essential
Companion 2003 - Excellent condition (as

                            new) with no notes
Adams - Birdscaping Your Garden 1980 - in very good condition

I can send a photo of the respective books if required.

All money raised will go the FNCV.

*Yours in all things* "*GREEN"*
**
*John Harris*
*Croydon, Vic*
*
Director - Wildlife Experiences Pty Ltd
Principal Ecologist/Zoologist*
*Nature Photographer*
*Wildlife Guide*

*0409090955*
**
*President, Field Naturalists Club of Victoria*
*(www.fncv.org.au)*