birding-aus

Brush-tailed Phas

To: <>
Subject: Brush-tailed Phas
From: "Roger McNeill" <>
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2013 05:50:21 +1000
Any keen mammal spotters who want to see a Brush-tailed Phascogale in the
BNE area?let me know.  For 2 years we have had one living in our roof,
running through the living room, across the kitchen floor?etc.  There are
now joeys and the female is seen regular at dawn and dusk heading up and
down my downspouts and along the underside of my roof.  This morning, she
was carrying a mouth full of chook feathers and had a hard time navigating
the gap I also saw a ½ sized individual for the first time on the back deck.
No guarantees, but let me know.

Cheers,

Roger

Roger McNeill