birding-aus

RFI Mauritius

To: 'birding-aus' <>
Subject: RFI Mauritius
From: PennyDB <>
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 12:06:29 +1000
Dear all

En route heading back to Australia I have to spend a whole day in Mauritius 1 November as Mauritius Airlines can't return me to Australia direct so they are giving me two nights accommodation in a very touristy hotel in Turtle Bay, Malaclava, just north of Port Louis.

Has anyone any info on bird guides in the island or been there recently? I have the new field guide for the whole area - Ian Sinclair/Olivier Langrand Birds of the Indian Ocean Islands.

Thanks in advance - reply to me direct please.

Penny Drake-Brockman
Gloucester NSW