birding-aus

Fwd: Fw: Fwd: URGENT ... Lake Samsonvale

To: Birding-aus <>
Subject: Fwd: Fw: Fwd: URGENT ... Lake Samsonvale
From: Tom Tarrant <>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 04:06:10 +1000
Sorry but this email forwarded in a rush on my way to work, as you will
read SEQWater is considering allowing powered boats on Lake Samsonvale with
only 4 days left of consultation, please follow the links and register your
displeasure......it is still a 'fauna-sanctuary' and one of the best
birding-spots in Qld (IMHO)

Tom