birding-aus

Port Fairy Pelagic-another go!

To: "" <>
Subject: Port Fairy Pelagic-another go!
From: Kev Lobotomi <>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 00:03:06 +1000
Hi all
Due to a run of bad weather weekends, we've had to cancel another pelagic last
weekend. We're not giving up though! We're having another go this weekend. So
if you'd like to get out this weekend on Sunday 4th August & see some excellent
seabirds off Port Fairy, could you contact Neil McCumber either by ringing 0413
628 306 or emailing  him. We are bound to get out sooner
or later!-Kevin Bartram