birding-aus

Fwd: Laughing Gull at Cairns Esplanade?

To: "martin cachard" <>, "Colin R" <>, <>
Subject: Fwd: Laughing Gull at Cairns Esplanade?
From: "Jenny Stiles" <>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 15:38:40 +1000
Hi Colin & Martin,
If you are a contributor to Eremaea you can send Kellie Harman a message to her inbox or ask a moderator to send her an email. It would be interesting to know if she took any photographs. It looks like she may be holidaying in the area as she has also submitted lists for Kuranda, Mossman & Michaelmas Cay.