birding-aus

Night Parrot Forum, Qld Museum

To: Andrew Stafford <>
Subject: Night Parrot Forum, Qld Museum
From: Alistair McKeough <>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 15:25:44 +1000
Great news Andrew!

Well done John and the rest of the team.

Perhaps a clarion call for all future discussion to focus on what a
dedicated birder and naturalist has achieved rather than the ridiculous
vitriol from the digital photography "experts" and jealous twitchers that
circulated last time. Having spent enough time in court with expert
witnesses, I well know that if you ask three you'll get three different
answers.

Alistair