birding-aus

•Possible Tasmanian Morepork in Victoria

To: Kev Lobotomi <>, "" <>
Subject: •Possible Tasmanian Morepork in Victoria
From: Michael Ramsey <>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 14:45:14 +1000
I think if you split this one, there are a bunch of other candidates waiting to
be looked at from Tas, like the small Tas Magpie, the long shrike-like billed
Tas Grey Shrike-thrush (bills are supposed to be smaller proportionally in
higher latitudes, this has a bill at least 33% larger with no overlap;
additionally has a distinct white throat); & wait there are more......

Can you elaborate on some other potential Tasie spilts Kevin

Thanks, Michael.