birding-aus

Indonesian birds headed for extinction [2]

To: "" <>
Subject: Indonesian birds headed for extinction [2]
From: colin trainor <>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 11:40:53 +0930

HI - A second forwarded message this time from Nick Brickle on bird trade in
Indonesia (see below).

For those interested financial support of OBC, or local NGOs such as PROfauna
may help. Others might find this issue an interesting research topic, or find
other ways to spread information on this issue to conservation workers or the
Indonesian govt.

thanks,

Colin