birding-aus

White throated grasswren

To: "" <>
Subject: White throated grasswren
From: Savannah Hardy <>
Date: Sun, 26 May 2013 17:07:06 -0700 (PDT)
Hi everyone,
I'm spending the june long weekend at Gunlom/Kakadu N.T and camping for a few
days.
Of COURSE i would LOVE to try and track down the White throated grasswren.
I've tryed once before and been unsuccessful...possibly because there was
burning off at some stage up the top
of Gunlom falls and the grasswrens havn't returned....
Was just wondering, has anyone been to Gunlom recently and actually SEEN the
White throated grasswren up there?
If so...i'd love to know exactly where you saw it? :D :D :D
Even if no one has seen them recently up there....if you could tell me when you
last saw them and exactly where...that would
be most helpful and appreciated...probably my last shot at seeing them for a
long while...
Also, what time of morning or avo you saw them too would help...thanks so very
much

Might as well ask while i'm at it...is there a good spot there at Gunlom to see
Rufous Owl and White lined honeyeater???
Thanks so much :D
Kirri