birding-aus

Fwd: Shoveler a 'No-Show' at Werribee

To: Birding-Aus <>
Subject: Fwd: Shoveler a 'No-Show' at Werribee
From: Peter Shute <>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 00:10:16 +1000
I sent the email below to the list in haste early Sunday morning, but it never
arrived. As a newly moderated moderator, I think I must have discarded it
instead of approving it! So here it is again.

It's worth noting that despite the presence of lots of cars and people again on
Sunday, it seems to have settled in in the NE corner of the pond near gate 6 on
Paradise Rd, and was still there when I came past about 1pm.

Peter Shute

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message: