birding-aus

Gang Gang Cockatoo

To: "Geoff Jones" <>, "Birding Aus" <>
Subject: Gang Gang Cockatoo
From: "" <>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 18:04:59 +0800
Hi Geoff,
While the Gang Gangs love the orange hawthorn berries, they also maul any
cotoneaster shrubs with red berries. I have quite a few close-ups of them doing
this and I agree it makes for great photography.
>From my experiences with Gang Gangs, they not only come down from the hills
>during autumn/winter but I have records of them from each month at ruffey lake
>park in doncaster also.

Yours in all things "green"

John Harris
Croydon, Vic
Owner - Wildlife Experiences
Ecologist/Zoologist
Nature Photographer
Wildlife Guide

0409090955

President, Field Naturalists Club of Victoria
(www.fncv.org.au)