birding-aus

Freckled Ducks

To: "'Valentine, Peter'" <>, "Birding-Aus" <>
Subject: Freckled Ducks
From: "Chris Baxter" <>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2013 17:58:15 +0930
Hi Peter and All

Good one Peter, nice to hear back from you. Pity HANZAB missed the Kangaroo
Island records and yes it probably was because of timing-both KI bird Book
and HANZAB being published close together. I am staggered at the reported
10,000 in Currawinya NP-seeing 2800 together was fantastic let alone 10K of
them!

Cheers

Chris Baxter