birding-aus

Birdline New South Wales Weekly Update

Subject: Birdline New South Wales Weekly Update
Date: 22 Apr 2013 01:31:06 +1000

Birdline New South Wales

Published sightings for the week ending 21 Apr 2013.

Sun 21 Apr Freckled Duck, White-bellied Cuckoo-shrike Pitt Town Lagoon
26 Freckled Ducks on 3 of the islands was the highlight at Pitt Town Lagoon this morning. Some of these ducks had red bases to their bills. A Collared Sparrowhawk and Spotted Harrier was seen amongst other raptors and a White-bellied Cuckoo-shrike and Spotless Crake were heard. I have seen both Light and dark morph White-bellied Cuckoo-shrikes over the past few weeks at this location. Note a scope would be best to be able to see the Freckled Ducks roosting during the day on the islands.
Edwin Vella, Tony Dawe, Mark Fuller, Simon Blanchflower et al

Spotted Harrier, King Quail, Great Crested Grebe young Castlereagh
This afternoon we saw an adult Spotted Harrier quartering the paddock on the south side of Smith Rd where a King Quail also gave out a few calls. Beside the swamp on the other side of the road was a Swamp Harrier, a Whistling Kite, an Intermediate Egret as well as 7 Yellow-billed and 15 Royal Spoonbills. On a swamp further down along Castlereagh Rd there was a Great Crested Grebe adult with a young bird (the later about the size of a Hoary-headed Grebe) as well as other Great Crested and Hoary-headed Grebes as well as 3 more Whistling Kites circling overhead.
Edwin Vella and Mark Fuller

Beach Stone-Curlew Orient Point
Sue and I observed the Beach Stone-Curlew today. It has been at Orient Pt. for quite some time. It will be interesting to see if it over-winters.
John & Sue O'Malley

Black Kite, Whistling Kite, Sooty Owl, Lewin's Rail, King Quail Gibraltar Reserve, 6892 Gwydir Hwy, Cangai
Twelve Black Kites soaring over home this morning, Masked Owl monitoring last night, a distant Sooty Owl also heard. Lewin's Rail & King Quail calling and Logrunners extablishing territory, all within 150 metres of home. Gibraltar Reserve is a Wildlife Refuge supported by visiting birders.
Simon Clayton

Sat 20 Apr Gould's Petrel Mistral Point, Maroubra
A single Gould's Petrel off Mistral Point the highlight of an early morning seawatch, along with many Black-browed and Shy Albatross (adults & Imms.). Also several Wedgetailed Shearwaters, a few Short-tails, a couple of Flutterings, 2 Kelp Gulls and a seal.
Robert Griffin

Sat 20 Apr Striated Heron Bicentennial Park, Glebe, Sydney
1 Striated Heron showing well in the afternoon near the newish mangrove reserve... I have never seen one here before. There isn't much decent habitat for them in Rozelle Bay so I think it quite unusual for one to be here even though they are regular in Iron Cove.
Simon Gorta

Double-banded Plover, Spotted Harrier Riverstone
Single Double-banded Plover at private property Riverstone also Spotted Harrier.
Tony Dawe & Edwin Vella

Banded Lapwing Maynes Lagoon
Checked out the flooded Maynes Lagoon, approx. 5km south of Boggabilla, NSW. Recent reports from others show that Black-necked Storks have been observed here. 2 Banded Lapwings flew over the causeway (identified by the two broad, white wing bars), where 2 Masked Lapwings were nearby. An adult White-bellied Sea-Eagle was also seen.
Curtis Hayne

Little Eagle Capertee Village
Little Eagle (1) Soared low over a group of Cumberland Bird Observers, giving us good views of its distinctive underwing. Bird identified by Andrew Patrick.
Jenny Stiles

Budgerigar Capertee Valley (Glen Alice Road)
Budgerigar (5) Unmistakeable small green parrots. Seen on a Cumberland Bird Observers Outing.
Jenny Stiles

Hooded Robin Capertee Valley ('Binalong')
Hooded Robin (3) 2 Male, 1 Female
Jenny Stiles

Gang-gang Cockatoo, Speckled Warbler Capertee Valley (Glen Davis)
Gang-gang Cockatoo (16) Males and females. Feeding in a large Eucalpypt. Speckled Warbler (2) Male & female. All seen on a Cumberland Bird Observers outing.
Jenny Stiles

Sooty Oystercatcher Bonnie Vale Beach - Royal National Park
Three birds observed flying in and landing on beach. Conditions very stormy and overcast. Inside the river calmish whilst coast was being battered. Birds seen at 11.30. Haven't seen this species in the river.
Deryk Engel

Red-necked Avocet, Black-winged Stilt, Sharp-tailed Sandpiper Goran Lake, 30 km south of Gunnedah 2380
Still plenty of aquatic birds at Goran Lake, to the west of the causeway of Goran Lake Road. The numbers of Red-necked Avocet and Black-winged Stilt are down. Only one each Red-necked Stint and Double-banded Plover was seen. Note: Of the 15000 Straw-necked Ibises reported recently, only about 20 remain. The photo shows part of a flock of 120 Sharp-tailed Sandpipers. This report is related to list #175866 (kindly submitted by C. Hayne).
Michael Dahlem

Black Kite Byron LGA
3 Black Kite at Ewingsdale over earthworks associated with Pacific Hwy upgrade; at least 4 Black Kite over landfill site at Myocum.
Bob Moffatt

Fri 19 Apr Great-winged Petrel, Shy and Black-browed Albatross Mistral Point, Maroubra
Great conditions this afternoon produced : 35 Great-winged Petrels(macroptera?), 45 Shy (type) Albatross, 45 Black-browed Albatross (including at least 1 impavida), 15 Wedge-tailed Shearwaters, 3 Common Terns, 1 Arctic Jaeger, 40 Australasian Gannets and 6 Fluttering (type) Shearwaters. Interestingly, we also saw what looked like a small brown gull (slightly smaller than a Silver Gull) flying south..........
David Mitford, Ray Gobbe and Fiona Brooke

Fri 19 Apr Ground Cuckoo Shrike, Budgerigars, White-winged Fairywren, Spotted Harrier Private Property 26km west of Narrabri
Four Ground Cuckoo-shrikes along with 50+ Budgerigars, White-winged Fairywrens, Blue Bonnet parrots, Red-capped Robins, Zebra Finches, Whistling Kite and a Spotted Harrier plus the usual open grassland species all observed along a 500m stretch of new fence line on our property. The cuckoo-shrikes are irregular visitors to the property and it has been several years since last observed here.
James Faris

Fri 19 Apr Swift Parrots Kurri Kurri Woodland, Hunter Valley
2 Swift Parrots heard then seen flying out of a Grey Gum, no blossom. The first birds for the Hunter this season.
Steve Roderick

Glossy Black-Cockatoo Blue Nobby, W of Oxley Wild Rivers NP, near Enmore, SE of Uralla (private property)
Two Glossy Black-Cockatoos flying over open land to trees.
Greg Clancy, Emily Laurie

Brown Skuas, waders and albatrosses Burrill Lake Estuary
Because of the strong winds and heavy seas, waders and birds of all sorts were sheltering in the estuary including 8 Hooded,19 Double-banded and 25 Red-capped Plovers along with 5 Bar-tailed Godwits, 20 Masked Lapwings, 6 Caspian and 30 Crested Terns . This was all on a rapidly disappearing sand spit at the entry . Off shore was as busy with over 50 Albatrosses, both Black-browed and Shy types, Brown Skuas, Australasian Gannets and Shearwaters travelling at near sound barrier speeds.
Bob Rusk

Budgerigars Tomalla Rd, Ellerston (Devil Ark)
Two Budgerigars
John Weigel and Kim Faulkner

Banded Lapwings Oolambeyan National Park, Hay
Around 30 Banded Lapwing at park entrance around 9am. A couple seen further into park 4 days earlier.
Sandra Henderson and 6 other members Canberra Ornithologists Group

Ground Cuckoo-shrike Sturt Hwy, 36k from Narrandera towards Carrathool
2 Ground Cuckoo-shrikes sitting on gate at roadside gave great views then moved further into paddock
Sandra Henderson, Lia Battisson, Jean Casburn, Jane Green, Julie McGuinness

Freckled Duck, Pink-eared Duck Pitt Town Lagoon
At least 18 Freckled Duck on the central island, swam across to join the 30 or so Pink-eared Ducks on a sunny bank of another island (good scope recommended). No bittern but some nice raptors.
Mark Fuller and John DeHeaume et al

Spotted Harrier Levenstrath Rd Levenstrath nr Grafton
10.30am. working over a small paddock of seeding grasses and along gully. Possibly the same bird being seen almost weekly within a kilometre radius.
Warren Thompson

Blue-billed Duck Walka Water Works, Maitland
9:10-10:10. Sunny, moderate winds, 17 degrees. Quick walk around the dam. Blue-billed Duck (1) Female
Grant Brosie

Thu 18 Apr Diamond Firetail Bezzants Road, E of Deepwater
Two Diamond Firetails flew across road.
Greg Clancy, Warren Martin, Emily Laurie

Black Kite, Whistling Kite Bezzants Road, between Bow Creek and Deepwater
18 Black Kites in air with one Whistling Kite at Bow Creek, Bezzants Road then an additional 13+ Black Kites and 7+ Whistling Kites in trees at railway underpass just E of Deepwater making a total of 31+ Black Kites and 8+ Whistling Kites.
Greg Clancy, Warren Martin, Emily Laurie

Glossy Black-Cockatoo The Magistrates Trail near Cox's Road, Capoompeta National Park, E of Deepwater
Three Glossy Black-Cockatoos flushed from trees as we drove past.
Greg Clancy, Warren Martin, Emily Laurie

Black Kite, Little Eagle Inverell Landfill & Gwydir Highway
25 Black Kites observed over Inverell landfill, Burtenshaw Rd. A pair of Little Eagles also seen several km east of Inverell, over the Gwydir Highway.
Simon Clayton

Budgerigar, Diamond Dove Near Wongwibinda, New England Tableland
Very, but pleasantly, surprised to see small flock of 24 Budgerigars on road between Wongwibinda and the Armidale-Grafton Road (in direct line: ~8.5 km south of Wongwibinda Public School and ~17.5 km west of Ebor). Also single Diamond Dove foraging along same road, ~3.5. km from Armidale-Grafton Road. Sorry about the quality of the photo - best we could do without proper cameras.
Peter Higgins, Michael Cheers and Bob Tatham

Blue-billed Duck Near Wongwibinda, New England Tableland
Adult male and adult female Blue-billed Ducks seen, with three one-third grown young following female around. Adults regularly recorded on this farm dam (visible from road; recommend not entering property) but confirmed breeding great.
Peter Higgins, Michael Cheers and Bob Tatham

Ground Cuckoo-shrike Murrumbidgee Valley NP - Banandra precinct (between Darlington Point & Narrandera)
2 Ground Cuckoo-shrike observed in open grassland in the south of the reserve (formerly Banandra State Forest).
David Parker

Glossy Ibis Badu Mangroves, Sydney Olympic Park
A pair of Glossy Ibis seen at the ponds in Badu Mangroves, near the antenna. They stayed feeding between 10am and about 11am. Also eight Red-kneed Dotterel seen at Mason Ponds nearby as well as four Black-fronted Dotterel.
Paul Tonkin

Black Falcon, Black Kite, Black-necked Stork Hexham Swamp West, Lenenghan Drive
Spent 20 minutes at Leneghan Drive 1600-1620 hrs looking out over Hexham Swamp. Highlights were 8 Black Kites, 5 Whistling Kites, 1 Black Falcon, 2 Swamp Harriers, one adult and one juvenile White-bellied Sea-eagle, 8+ Shoveler in the swamp below the lookout spot with 260 Grey Teal and a few Black Duck & Chestnut Teal, a Blue-faced Honeyeater, Pied Butcherbird. There were many Black Swans and Cattle Egrets, Great Egrets and Black-winged Stilts. Two adult Black-necked Storks, were seen flying over the Swamp and landed about 200 m out in the swamp from the base of the hill.
Alan & Anne Morris

Australasian Bittern Pitt Town Lagoon
Australasian Bittern seen on east of mound flying from reeds.
David Stowe, John Weigel, Peter Madvig, Carol & Peter Abbot

Wed 17 Apr Spotted Harrier Paddy's Flat Road, Wards Mistake
1 adult flying low over paddock.
Greg Clancy

Black Falcon Oolambeyan National Park, Hay
Black Flcon near a tank in southern area of the Park. Circling for a while then took off at speed further south. Only Black Falcon seen in the Park this visit.
Sandra Henderson and 6 other Canberra Ornithologists Group members

Australasian Bittern, Black Falcon, Glossy Ibis, Black Kite, Buff-banded Rail Hexham Swamp West (access from Lenaghans Dr and Forsythe Pde)
Raptors were circling over the Equestrian Centre near Lenaghans Dr. There were over 30 Black Kites, 14 Whistling Kites, 2 White-bellied Sea-Eagles, 1 Wedge-tailed Eagle and two Black Falcons. Black Falcon were very active constantly chasing kites and trying to steal their food. In proximity 3 Swamp Harriers were flying over the swamp and a Peregrine Falcon was feeding on Cattle Egret. An Australasian Bittern flew over the swamp chased by a Swamp Harrier (near access road to 61-75 properties). In the same site Baillon's Crakes and Spotless Crake answered my tapes and a Buff-banded Rail crossed the road in front of our car. I also found a group of Glossy Ibis (6) and Red-kneed Dotterels (3) when investigating a swamp from Forsythe Parade.
Ted Wnorowski

Black Kite, Grey Goshawk, Blue-faced Honeyeater, Blue-billed Duck, Musk Duck Walka Water Works, Maitland
Black Kites were also in this reserve. Four birds were circling over the car park and stealing lunches from pensioners. Other birds: Grey Goshawk (Brush Nature trail), Blue-billed Duck (1 male), Musk Duck (2), Intermediate Egret (1), Blue-faced Honeyeater (on Grevillea flowers in the carpark), Australasian Figbird (7 - huge fruiting fig tree near ranger house).
Ted Wnorowski

Black Falcon, Black Kite, Baillon's Crake East Maitland Rubbish Tip (Mt Vicent Rd)
Reading all the Birdline posting about Black Kites I also visited the tip. Black Kites were visible but very difficult to count. A very cranky council employee did not allow me to access the site until I put on my safety gear (high vibility vest, hard hat , long sleeve shirt and enclosed shoes) but it was worth it. Over 160 Black Kites were resting on the bare soil near a top of the tip. Additional 50+ Black Kites plus other raptors (Whistling Kites 12, Swamp Harrier 3, Wedge-tailed Eagle 2, White-bellied Sea-Eagle 2) were roosting in the nearby trees. Whenever a new rubbish truck arrived all birds got excited and they were picking up food from the rubbish and flying away. A pair of Black Falcon was very visible harrasing kites and stealling their food. I also saw Baillon's Crake (nearby swamp)
Ted Wnorowski

Rufous Fantail 77 Macpherson Street, Bronte
Came back from a run and was stretching only to see a small Rufous Fantail dancing in the front of this block of flats garden (which is damp and dark) at around 6.25am this morning.
Charles Hunter

Australasian Bittern, Freckled Duck Pitt Town Lagoon
1 Australasian Bittern seen very well three times from 8:30-10:45. 1 - Harrassed by Whistling Kite as it flew across lagoon from Golf Course towards town side of Lagoon, where it dropped into one of the reed beds with a honking protest; 2 - again when flushed from these reeds and flew back across to the most northerly island; 3 - when it headed back from that island towards the golf course. Attached is not a great shot, but a record shot of the Australasian Bittern seen from "the mound" (north end) in the typha reeds on the east side. 4 Freckled Duck on one of the centre islands including 1 bird showing red at base of bill. Also 2 Swamp Harriers, 2 White-bellied Sea-Eagles, a Peregrine Falcon, 5 Whistling Kites, lots of Australasian Reed Warblers and Little Grassbirds, at least 4 Australasian Shoveler, 40+ Pink-eared Ducks, several Restless Flycatchers, 2 Chestnut-breasted Mannikin and a possible White-winged Triller.
Tom Wilson

Eastern Barn Owl Oakhurst
Ten Australian Ravens chased an Eastern Barn Owl directly over my back yard this morning, heading toward the same stand of trees where I'd previously found a Southern Boobook and Square-tailed Kite. Unfortunately the owl took off as I arrived with my camera and was once again mobbed mercilessly by the ravens.
Mark Fuller

Tue 16 Apr Spotted Harrier Oaky Creek Dam Road near Armidale-Kempsey Road
One Spotted Harrier flew over canopy and then open country.
Greg Clancy

Spotted Harrier Bakers Creek between Armidale and Wollomombi
Adult flying low over paddock
Greg Clancy and Warren Martin

Black Kite Maitland Garbage Tip
At the same time as Paul Baird's and Jim Smart's sighting of 60+ Back Kite at Morpeth I was driving past the Maitland tip and saw 40+ birds descending from great heights down into the tip. Unfortunately I was driving at the time so couldn't get an accurate count. So there could have been well over 100 BKites in the Maitland area today.
Grant Brosie

Jacky Winter, Weebill Vicar Park Lane, Luddenham (Western Sydney)
Three Jacky Winter seen this afternoon on fence at end Vicar Park Lane Luddenham (opposite the stud). Two birds appeared paired, repeatedly chasing off a third. Also flock of 14 White-winged Chough and small group of Weebill. An interesting area worth a followup visit.
Peter Ridgeway

Black Kite Morpeth, Hunter Valley, NSW
On a ploughed field between Morpeth and Hinton in the NSW Hunter Valley 62 Black Kites were observed feeding, loafing and flying away.
Jim Smart, Paul Baird.

Grey Goshawk, Budgerigar, Jacky Winter Farm Properties, 10-20km North West of Moree
Another Grey Goshawk was seen today, this time in a different location around farmland. Budgerigars were seen in large flocks at several farms. Possibly the last Sacred Kingfisher for the season was seen, they left a while ago. 2 Jacky Winters were also seen which are the first birds recorded in the area. Other highlights included: flocks of Emus in the cotton fields, hundreds of Pink- eared Ducks, Tree and Fairy Martins, Plum-headed Finches, Yellow-rumped Thornbills and many Spotted Harriers. Large flocks of Caspian Tern and Silver Gull were seen at one dam while the ever so common Gull-billed Terns were everywhere.
Curtis Hayne

Mon 15 Apr Barking Owl Condobolin Golf Course
At 10pm I could hear one owl calling loudly from my backyard. I drove abour 500m and found it sitting in top of a gum tree in the golf course still calling continually. A second bird was returning the call from near the railway crossing on the Cobar road. I have only ever seen or heard these birds here once before
Warren Chad

Freckled Duck Wonga Wetlands, West Albury
3x Freckled Ducks in Lagoon 1, seen from track past birdhide. At 1530
Jon Spicer-Bell

Grey Goshawk, Brown Goshawk, Golden Whistler, Budgerigar Biniguy, NSW
A flock of at least 25-30 Budgerigars flew in a flock quickly over the small village. On a farm property, 2km to the west of the village were a Grey Goshawk and a Brown Goshawk on the Gwydir River. Other special observations included Olive backed Oriole, immature Golden Whistler, King Parrot, Tawny Grassbird, Red browed Finch and Common Bronzewing.
Curtis Hayne

Black Kites North Orange
At least 20 birds spiralling over what appeared to be the old abbatoir site (difficult to tell from my vantage point). Two birds later seen closer to the CSU campus. Co-ords: 149 06 26E, 33 14 13S. Note that the NPWS were carrying out Hazzard reduction birds in the Mullion Range SCA on the weekend which may have attracted the Kites in.
Tiffany Mason

Red-kneed Dotterel, Crested Shrike-tit, Spangled Drongo Sydney Olympic Park
Saw some good birds this morning including 3 rarely reported at this site; Red-kneed Dotterel (1) Waterbird Refuge. Have poor photo. Crested Shrike-tit (2) Louise Savage Walkway, in the casuarinas. Thrilled to finally see these here! 1 male, 1 female. Spangled Drongo (1) Louise Savage Walkway, in the casuarinas. Have photograph.
Jenny Stiles

Crested Shrike-tit, Dusky Woodswallow South Gundagai Cemetery
Pair of Shrike-tits feeding in box canopy adjacent cemetery, also around 20 Dusky Woodswallows perched in canopy. 1200 midday.
Jon Spicer-Bell

Sun 14 Apr Rose Robin Orara River, Coutts Crossing
Adult male Rose Robin in riparian vegetation. First record for the season where it is an autumn-winter migrant.
Greg Clancy

Glossy Black-Cockatoo Yellow Rock
Glossy Black-Cockatoo (1) sex unknown. Heard at first, then it flew near edge of the western bank of Nepean River.
Ákos Lumnitzer and Peter Phelan

New Zealand Storm-Petrel Swansea Pelagic (S 33 16 27, E 152 16 51)
Single New Zealand Storm-Petrel seen on the Swansea pelagic yesterday. The bird was first picked up by Mike Kuhl as it made a pass along our starboard side, flying towards the bow. The bird was then lost and was re-seen in the slick a few minutes later. It was a generally quiet day at sea (probably owing to the complete lack of wind) but our cod-liver oil slick had attracted reasonable numbers (maybe 30-40 all up) of Wilson's Storm-Petrels and the NZSP was associating with these. The bird appears to be a fairly "classic" NZSP based on our current knowledge. Image by Allan Richardson.
Mick Roderick, Allan Richardson, Alan Morris, Mike Kuhl and 12 other observers

Yellow-faced Honeyeater inner west sydney
Last 10 days are the largest movement of YFHE I've observed through inner Sydney in 10+ years. Yesterday sporadic flocks ~10-20 YFHE moving north where ever I was in was in inner west - Pyrmont (9:30am), Glebe, Annandale, Camperdown, Sydney University(4:30pm). On 11/4 several flocks of ~50 passed over my home Annandale on 11/4 with total number passing over on 11/4 likely >1000. Smaller movement over my home on 9/4 -likely 300+. Also party of ~50 on 8/4 over Canterbury Rd Petersham. And several flocks of 10-20 Riverwood 13/4
Andrew Taylor

Crested Shrike-tit, Rufous Fantail Bellawongarah - private property
One Crested Shrike-tit seen, a pair was seen last week also. One Rufous Fantail is still around quite late but unusually warm weather. One Rose Robin and many Yellow-faced Honeyeaters passing through and feeding on property. Habitat is wet forest.
Carla Jackett

Black Falcon, Black Kites, Brown Goshawk, Hobby, Wedge-tailed Eagles Lenaghan Drive, west side of Hexham Swamp, Newcastle
Black Falcon (photoed) tried to steal offal from a Whistling Kite. Also seen Brown Goshawk, 2 Wedge-tailed Eagles, Hobby, 2 Swamp Harrier, 20+ Black Kites, 15+ Whistling Kites.
Eric Yan

Sat 13 Apr Pied Honeyeater Lake Cargelligo Sewage Treatment Works
Seen on a warm afternoon walk at the sewage ponds. Pied Honeyeater (2)
Anthony & Vicki Katon

Fri 12 Apr Grey-fronted Honeyeater Nombinnie Nature Reserve, Mt Hope
One bird located 100 metres along Cactus Track after its junction with the Old Wheatfield Track from the first bend to the left. The Old Wheatfield track connects to the Mt Hope-Lake Cargelligo Road.
Bernie OKeefe

Wed 10 Apr Spotted Harrier Private land immediately E of Bolivia Hill Nature Reserve, S of Bolivia, S of Tenterfield
Adult Spotted Harrier flying low over paddock being mobbed by a flock of Australian Magpies. Harrier flew off to east.
Greg Clancy

Fri 5 Apr Restless Flycatcher, Dusky Woodswallow Retreat Bridge, McDonald & Namoi River Junct. Manilla
One Restless Flycatcher and two Dusky Woodswallows in paddock. Both woodland species that are probably declining.
Greg Clancy

Thu 4 Apr Diamond Firetail Bezzants Road, E of Deepwater
A total of 10+ Firetails observed along road in three groups (2, 2, 6+), in addition there were 4 Dusky Woodswallows
Greg Clancy

Wed 3 Apr Barking Owl, Southern Boobook, Tawny Frogmouth Wonga Wetlands, West Albury
I went spotlighting at the wetlands from dusk til 1830, saw a Southern Boobook, Tawny Frogmouth, and heard a Barking Owl in the distance. On dusk small flocks of common starlings started to fly onto a large dead gum tree, eventually building into several hundreds, covering every bit of space. An Australian Hobby then attacked but missed. The starlings flew off and did not return. A great spectacle to witness.
Jon Spicer-Bell

Thu 28 Mar Square-tailed Kite Jack's Creek State Forest, 20 km south of Narrabri 2390
A single bird was seen flying low above trees on a bank of Bohena Creek, one of the major creeks coming out of the Pilliga scrub, following the course of the creek bed about 3 km north of the former cosmic-ray station.
Michael Dahlem

Birdline New South Wales is sponsored by Birding NSW, Birds Australia - Southern NSW & ACT and Cumberland Bird Observers Club and hosted by Eremaea Birds.