birding-aus

malleefowl

To: Michael Scobie <>,
Subject: malleefowl
From: Sonja Ross <>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 21:44:55 +1000
Hi Michael,

A friend and I were there on Tuesday evening between about 4.30 and 5.00 and he
counted 11 spaced out along the road.   One bird in particular was very
co-operative so we got some good photos from the car.   Some Red-rumped Parrots
and a Bronzewing or two were also making the most of whatever was there.

Thanks to Paul for letting us know that they were still around, as I had
thought they wouldn't still be out on the road edges.

Sonja