birding-aus

Join us on a Hawaii tour anyone? 7-17th of May

Subject: Join us on a Hawaii tour anyone? 7-17th of May
From: Phil Hansbro <>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2013 17:28:36 +1000
Hi All

We will be travelling around Hawaii trying to see as many of the birds as
possible between teh 7-17th of May.

There are 2 of us but it would be good to find another 2 to split costs. We
have chances to see the vast majority of the extant native birds in Hawaii. We
will go on pelagic(s) as well.

Please contact me off list if you are keen to go.

Itinerary is below.

Thanks
Phil.

7th May, Tues Oahu

8th May, Wed Oahu

9th May, Thu – Hawaii

10th May, Fri – Hawaii

11th May, Sat – Hawaii

12th May, Sun – Kauai

13th May, Mon – Kauai

14th May, Tue – Kauai

15th May, Wed – Kauai

16th May, Thu – Maui

17th May, Fri – Maui

My email is unreliable, so pls resend if you do not get a reply
Professor Phil Hansbro
Microbiology, Asthma & Airways Research Group Leader
Centre for Asthma & Respiratory Disease
The University of Newcastle &
Vaccines, Infection, Viruses & Asthma
(VIVA), Hunter Medical Research Institute
Newcastle, Australia
Ph: +61 2 4042 0187
Fax: +61 2 4042 0024
Email: