birding-aus

Information for inclusion in Night Parrot flyer

To: Dave Torr <>
Subject: Information for inclusion in Night Parrot flyer
From: Carl Clifford <>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 09:54:48 +1000
I have read several ornithological books lately which use lower case for common
names. Not surprising really, as many users of the English language are so
challenged by it, they would not know whether to insert, wear, or eat a gerund,
let alone when to capitalise a word. My theory is, that it is the publishers
trying to save on ink costs. Many a little makes a muckle.

Carl Clifford