birding-aus

weekend birding Lockyer Valley

To: "Jude Latt" <>, "Birding Aus" <>
Subject: weekend birding Lockyer Valley
From: "" <>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 21:39:53 +1100
Hi all,
Having lived in the valley for 18 months many, many years ago I have a soft
spot for all the locations in the Lockyer. When doing some birding with my old
mate John Hadley last year, we came across a flock of approx 60 plum-headed
finches on a roadside at Crowley vale in the midst of the vegie farms.

Wonders never cease in that part of the world :-)

Yours in all things "green"

John Harris
Croydon, Vic
Owner - Wildlife Experiences
Ecologist/Zoologist
Nature Photographer
Wildlife Guide

0409090955

President, Field Naturalists Club of Victoria
(www.fncv.org.au)