birding-aus

Odds & Sods

To: <>
Subject: Odds & Sods
From: "Geoff Jones" <>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 18:45:47 +1100
Evening Everyone

                              I have put up some photos from some of my
previous trips from last year with highlights being a stunning Male
Temmick's Sunbird from Thailand and a very White-chinned Petrel 3 days out
from Perth on our Heard Island trip. This will be my last post for 6 weeks
as I am about to head over to NZ and then on my good ship rust bucket with
Heritage for a trip to Norfolk Island, New Caledonia, The Solomon's and
ending in New Ireland PNG. I will spend a couple of days in New Ireland
before heading over to Manus Island to check on what's going on over there
then back to Port Moresby spending a couple of days at Variata before
heading home. I am still trying to set up my website to how I what it, and
have set up the flags of different countries for easy access to some of the
birds, but still have the world bird family group as well. Any way here is a
link to the front page of my website with a new slideshow and the links to
either latest photos or into the galleries
http://www.barraimaging.com.au/index.php

Kindest Regards

Geoff Jones

Website www.barraimaging.com.au