birding-aus

Little Penguins

To: Birding Aus <>
Subject: Little Penguins
From: Geoff Bowen <>
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2013 19:20:22 +0000
Hi all

I will be coming over to Sydney in late April & the first half of May for my step-daughter's wedding. My step-daughter is a penguin nut and would love to see some in the wild, and I promised if I could find out about them, I would take her to see them. I know there used to be a breeding group at Manly, but I'm unsure if they are still around. If anyone could give me some up to date info, I'm be most obliged. If they have deserted Manly, can you tell me where the next nearest likely location would be to the northern Sydney suburb of Dundas please ?

Many thanks

Geoff Bowen
Norwich, UK