birding-aus

Tasmanian Trip Report

To: "'Tim Dolby'" <>, <>
Subject: Tasmanian Trip Report
From: "Carl Weber" <>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 13:58:04 +1100
Hi Tim,

You clearly had a great trip - and have documented it with a really great
trip report. I found the information on forty-spotted pardalote on Bruny of
particular interest. However, you do seem to have missed Cradle Mountain;
hope your mother wrote you a note. Presumably, you did tour both the Cascade
Brewery and Cadbury's factory, but didn't mention them. Also, I sincerely
hope that you tried pink eyes, preferably bought from a roadside stall.

Please tell us exactly what YOU said to the lady who mistook you and your
wife for German tourists.

Best wishes,

Carl Weber

PS I, too, love Tasmania - because I got to tick Blue-winged Parrot on the
Franklin River Nature Trail, something that I couldn't manage on at least
six birding trips to Victoria from my home in Sydney.