birding-aus

Air North tickets available

To: Birding Aus <>
Subject: Air North tickets available
From: Christine Melrose <>
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2013 18:28:50 +1100
Hi All
I had to abort an Air North return flight Darwin to Kununurra last July and
the e-ticket is still available for use until 26 May 2013.
Evidently name changes are allowed (for a fee) plus there is an amendment
fee to rebook for the person making the changes.  I am willing to pass this
$420 ticket on to someone who can use it for $320.00.  If you are
interested, please contact me off-line.

And thanks to all those who have sent info about the Flinders Ranges.
Excellent ideas, now just to see if non-birding partner will take time off
from work. It all looks fantastic and there are several birds on my hit
list.

Cheers
Christine

--