birding-aus

Masked Owls etc

To: jenny spry <>, birding-aus <>
Subject: Masked Owls etc
From: David Clark <>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 15:56:38 +1100
Yes, it was a little frustrating when the Masked Owl became a Barn Owl.
Still, it was good to see them come out of the hollow.

I should be in the Orbost area in the next couple of weeks so I may try for
the Masked Owl there.

The Australian Sea Lion at Cape Conran is an excellent sighting.

Cheers

David