birding-aus

Lesser Black-backed Gull at Broome tip

To: <>
Subject: Lesser Black-backed Gull at Broome tip
From: "Mike Carter" <>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 15:59:18 +1100
The Gull was still there this morning bathing in a puddle near the gate. The
Semi-palmated Plover was seen yesterday on the beach near the Port.
Tony Palliser arrived back from NW India this morning with numerous photos of
heuglini Lesser Black-backed Gulls so we will be able to compare our bird with
those taken same day!
In the meantime here are some opinions from the UK.

Mike Carter
30 Canadian Bay Road
Mount Eliza  VIC 3930
Tel  (03) 9787 7136