birding-aus

Article on duck shooting in Victoria in today's The Age newpaper

To: <>
Subject: Article on duck shooting in Victoria in today's The Age newpaper
From: "Philip Veerman" <>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 12:44:51 +1100
I (like probably most contributors to this line) agree with you both.
However how can we define and justify one attitude's idea (i.e. ours) of
what constitutes "necessarily right"? We need a better strategy.

In political terms "necessarily right" may be that which gets the most votes
or greatest support from more people, which is not the view you are
advocating.

Philip