birding-aus

RFI Wildlife Filming Locations Sydney

To: "" <>
Subject: RFI Wildlife Filming Locations Sydney
From: Simon Mustoe <>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 11:14:45 +1100
Hi,
I was wondering if anyone has any information on unusual wildlife that's
particularly simple to film around Sydney. We'll be on location in the next
week or so to shoot for the National Landscapes Nature Series.
It might be something that comes into a bird table or just an animal that
frequents an area and is quite habituated. I'm particularly interested in
seeing whether we can film Water Rats. Does anyone on this group know of any
locations in Sydney where they are abundant and can be seen with ease?
We're also interested in unusual critters ... this is a chance to show case
things that blow our mind but other Australians might not have heard of.
Let me know if you have any thoughts.
Cheers : )
Simon.

Simon Mustoe
Tel: +61 (0) 405220830 | Skype simonmustoe | Email

Visit BIRD-O at http://www.bird-o.com
Follow BIRD-O on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/birdodotcom
Like BIRD-O on Facebook? Visit
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/pages/Bird-O/117732794921095