birding-aus

Pt Lookout, North Stradbroke Island, SE Qld 060113

To: Helen Larson <>, Colin R <>, Birding Aus <>
Subject: Pt Lookout, North Stradbroke Island, SE Qld 060113
From: Denise Goodfellow <>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2013 13:56:01 +0930
I'd go with Pink Floyd (my favourite band and also out of loyalty - my
daughter sang with one of the best of the PF tribute bands).  However, I'd
have good coffee (even in the remote bush I always had the best!, a few
terrific birds as well as the 'weird deep sea fish' (it's like a lucky
dip!), and company of the sort that Helen Larson could provide!
Denise