birding-aus

Pilbara Spinifex Pigeons

To: "" <>
Subject: Pilbara Spinifex Pigeons
From: Chris Shaw <>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 21:44:11 +1030
Hi

Spinifex Pigeons found in the Pilbara are a separate race from the nominate
race which is found in central and northern Australia. I photographed a couple
of them behind the visitors centre at Karratha. They are regularly there when
conditions are dry as they use the discharge from the air conditioner units for
their water supply. Photos can be seen on my blog on the link below:

http://topbirdsandeveryfing.typepad.com/top-birds-everyfing/

Chris Shaw

Mobile 0409 675912

My blog - "Top Birds and Everyfing" can be found on the following link

http://topbirdsandeveryfing.typepad.com/top-birds-everyfing/

It is easier to go down a hill than up,
but the view is from the top.

- Arnold Bennett