birding-aus

Splits 2

To: "Phil & Sue Gregory" <>
Subject: Splits 2
From: Tom Tarrant <>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2013 16:51:12 +1000
Phil, I'm not so sure about Shrike-tit vocalizations, a couple of years ago
when a well-known NT birder and I were searching for them along the Central
Arnhem Highway, we got no response from a recorded Northern Shrike-tit
playback but as soon as I played the Eastern's call on my phone 3 birds
flew straight to us.
(but that is my only experience of this subspecies calls ;-) )

Tom

On Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 3:20 PM, Phil & Sue Gregory <

--
Tom Tarrant

http://kobble.aviceda.org

http://picasaweb.google.com.au/aviceda/