birding-aus

RFI: Marbled Frogmouth

To: BirdingAus <>
Subject: RFI: Marbled Frogmouth
From: Judith Hoyle <>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 03:53:04 +0000
Hi All,

I have had an RFI for reliable locations for Marbled Frogmouth in SEQ from
Garry Deering in Melbourne.  Garry will be visiting Brisbane in a couple of
weeks time.  I know of a couple of spots but have not been out to look for MFs
for some time.  If anyone has seen them recently in SEQ would you mind letting
Garry know the details it would be much appreciated.
Kind regards

Judith

Judith Hoyle
Brisbane, QLD 4120