birding-aus

Re: [Birding-Aus] [canberrabirds] article in The Australian about Orange

To: Denise Goodfellow <>
Subject: Re: [Birding-Aus] [canberrabirds] article in The Australian about Orange-footed Scrubfowl
From: Bob Gosford <>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2012 16:50:45 -0700
Denise,

Will put it in my diary and see you there. I just hope that you mob don't get called "the scrubbers."

BG

On 28 December 2012 16:45, Denise Goodfellow <> wrote:
Scrubfowls are one of my favourite birds.  Indeed I belong to a little
women's group called The Scrubfowls, one of whom will be launching my book
'Birds of Palmerston' at Government House, Darwin, on 5th Feb,2013.

For anyone interested in the book here will also be a launch at Palmerston
Library late in January, 2013 (email me early that month for details), and
an exhibition of the artwork from early Jan.

And thanks Bob, for forwarding this piece.   I've sent it on to all
Scrubfowl members!

Regards

Denise Lawungkurr Goodfellow
1/7 Songlark Street,