birding-aus

Steiner Binoculars - Customer Service

To: "" <>
Subject: Steiner Binoculars - Customer Service
From: John McGowan <>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2012 23:31:02 +1100
My experience was, fortunately for me, quite the opposite Carl.
One of the brackets that anchors the  strap ends on my Bushnells broke and
could only be repaired professionally. I took them back to Adelaide Optics in
Adelaide where I had bought them and the shop  dealt with Bushnell themselves.
All I paid  was the postage to/from Sydney and  I had them back inside a couple
of weeks.  I bought both my bins and Kowa 'scope  from them, but have no
commercial interest.
John McVictor Harbor