birding-aus

Golden Eagle attempts to take child

To: Wendy Cayless <>
Subject: Golden Eagle attempts to take child
From: Carl Clifford <>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 22:48:43 +1100
It is certainly a bit of a curates egg as far as videos go, which is why I
qualified with "seems genuine". There are parts which look kosher and parts
with an aura of shonk. I guess the only way to know is for someone to do a
proper forensic rip down on the original of the clip. It is the sort of clip
which brings many "experts" out of the woodwork.

Carl Clifford