birding-aus

Buff-breasted Sandpiper.

To: "Birding-Aus" <>
Subject: Buff-breasted Sandpiper.
From: "Trevor Cowie" <>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 18:24:54 +1030
UPDATE

1/ With changes taking place, Ridley are now owners of the (Dry Creek Saltfields not Cheetham).

2/   Cheetham Salt remains the owner of Price Salt fields.
     Where we are now requied to wear - Steel toed - OHS Foot wear.

3/   There is also a ban on metal cleaning wooden handled brushes,
     these are not to be taken into the site at all.

4/ ALSO PLEASE NOTE (ERROR) THAT IT WILL BE 11.00AM BEFORE I CAN DO INDUCTIONS.
      Due to MONTHLY DOCTORS APPOINTMENT.

5/ Those that have left messages can contact me tonight and or from 7am tomorrow up to 9.15am

     Trevor Cowie.