birding-aus

Cataract surgery and impanted lens

To: 'Warren Thompson' <>, "" <>
Subject: Cataract surgery and impanted lens
From: Peter Shute <>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 09:20:26 +1100
Reading through a few web pages promoting mutlifocal implants, it seems to me
that giving customers the ability to function without glasses is a high
priority. Only a few mention the problems they cause. I'm interested to know
how significant this "slight loss of clarity" is, and whether it justifies
avoiding multifocals.

I doubt anyone on this list will have tried both, so the answer will have to
come from an optometrist.

Peter Shute