birding-aus

Hillarys Pelagic trip - 24th March 2013

To: "" <>, Birding-Aus <>
Subject: Hillarys Pelagic trip - 24th March 2013
From: John Graff <>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 13:52:58 +0800

Hi all, Just a heads up about the next Hillarys Pelagic trip is scheduled for
Sunday 24th March next year. This is the first Hillarys trip to have been run
in March, so it will be interesting to see what's out there and hopefully there
will be some surprises. We should see good numbers of shearwaters and hopefully
a few petrels and possibly albatross. We will also be hoping for some warmer
water species like tropical petrels and shearwaters (the trip in April this
year recorded large numbers of Streaked Shearwater), noddies and possibly
tropicbirds, though there are no guarantees. To book a place, please contact me
either by e-mail at this address (preferred) or by phone on 0424 008 179. With
a full boat the cost is expected to be $115/person, but this will increase if
the boat is not filled. Cheers,John