birding-aus

Unknown Tern @ Eastlakes Golf Course

To: "'Nikolas Haass'" <>, <>, <>
Subject: Unknown Tern @ Eastlakes Golf Course
From: "Mark and Amanda Young" <>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 19:19:51 +1100
Thanks Alan and Nikolas for the reply. I'm glad you both thought Common,
because that's where my thoughts were going too. But I don't know enough of
these birds to be confident of an ID.

I hope these next 2 photos help.

This was taken around the same time as the first one. http://bit.ly/S6PCCg

This one was taken about an hour later. Unfortunately I'm aiming in the
direction of the sun. I can't say for sure it's the same bird, but I assume
it was because I didn't see another Tern when I was there.
http://bit.ly/TopMvI

Regards,

Mark