birding-aus

Photos for Pizzey and Knight Digital Edition

To: "'Birding Aus'" <>
Subject: Photos for Pizzey and Knight Digital Edition
From: "Guy Gibbon" <>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 09:23:49 +0200
This is a last minute request for photos for the Pizzey and Knight Digital
Edition.  In addition to all the typical field guide info, we are
illustrating the birds with photos and still need a few species.  Mostly
rare and vagrant species, but there are still a few regular species that we
are missing.

The apps also include 250 birding sites that we are illustrating with photos
as well. It's amazing how the photos add interest to a site description - I
always feel like birding when I browse through them. If you do happen to
take photos on your birding trips, please consider contributing. It makes
for a wonderful resource when planning your field trips, or just browsing
for interest.

You can view and download a list of required species and birding sites at
www.gibbonmm.com.au - just click on Contribute.

Regards
Guy Gibbon
www.gibbonmm.com.au