birding-aus

Birds of Paradise Project

To: Birding-Aus Aus <>
Subject: Birds of Paradise Project
From: Carl Clifford <>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 10:51:57 +1100
Dear B-A,

The Cornell Lab of Ornithology and National Geographic Birds of Paradise
project website will be launched in December '12. The website will have some 50
videos of BOP and is the result of 8 years and 18 expeditions to New Guinea and
Australia. The clips I have seen so far, are some of the best BOP footage I
have seen. Must be the result of many sweaty hours in hides.

Anyone interested can sign up for notification of when the site is fully on
line here http://www.birdsofparadiseproject.org/

Cheers,

Carl Clifford