birding-aus

Barrington Tops NSW (road status?) UPDATE

To: Alan Stuart <>, "" <>
Subject: Barrington Tops NSW (road status?) UPDATE
From: Charles Hunter <>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 22:16:03 -0700 (PDT)
Thank you Alan (Mick and Jim).

I just called the caravan park as suggested.

I was advised by a helpful gentleman that the road is open however there is
currently a fire  at Sharpes Creek just inside the border of the National Park
that may cause issues in the surrounding area and potentially stop access to
the Park.

He said it is extremely dry in the area.

We are in for a hot summer!

Cheers,
Charles