birding-aus

Freckled Ducks, Mill Park Lakes

To: brian fleming <>
Subject: Freckled Ducks, Mill Park Lakes
From: John Harris <>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 21:28:17 +1100
I was keen to check them out also, especially after the report on birdline
Vic about them and a Koel at Quarry Hills. But on Google maps, the QH
turned out to be in Bendigo, not the one just up the road, literally, from
the Lakes :-(

Yours in all things "Green"

John Harris
Owner - Wildlife Experiences