birding-aus

Changes to Barraimaging

To: <>
Subject: Changes to Barraimaging
From: "Geoffrey Jones" <>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2012 13:58:25 +1000
Afternoon everyone

                                  I have decided to make a few changes to
the way I number my photos and follow the IOC latest version of 3.1 for my
Australian Album, also I have put the subspecies names in as well. In the
meantime I have posted up a couple of shots of the Sooty Albatross from a
couple of weeks ago and some reasonable shots of a pair of Red-rumped
Parrots with the male regurgitating from his crop to feed the female on top
of their hollow. If anyone would like to make comment please do as I always
welcome advice or criticism to make it a better site for everyone to use.
The images are a little better on the web but still not as sharp as when
they are downloaded. Here is my usual link to my latest photos and a couple
of old ones http://barraimaging.com.au/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=lastup
<http://barraimaging.com.au/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=lastup&cat=85>
&cat=85

Kindest Regards