birding-aus

Banded Fruit-Dove and Chestnut-Quilled Rock-Pigeon

To: Savannah Hardy <>
Subject: Banded Fruit-Dove and Chestnut-Quilled Rock-Pigeon
From: Gary Wright <>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 19:18:36 +0930
Hi Kirri

I don't know if the spinifex is back at the top of gunlom but if is is,
with my "gotta work for things" attitude I searched the spinifex for an
hour or so.  Nothing!  I sat down for 5-10 minutes and white throated
grasswrens popped out.
Chestnut quilled rock pigeons are a great bird and are very common.

Gary