birding-aus

Fwd: Seafloor Explorer: a new project from The Zooniverse

To: Birding-Aus Aus <>
Subject: Fwd: Seafloor Explorer: a new project from The Zooniverse
From: Carl Clifford <>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 09:37:59 +1000
Dear B-A,

Another cross post, but some may like to assist with this project. It does have
a tenous connection with pelagic birding, I 'spose.

I have been working intermittently with the Galaxy Zoo project, cataloging
galaxies and have found that work fascinating.

Cheers,

Carl Clifford

Begin forwarded message: