birding-aus

Problems with Barraimaging

To: <>
Subject: Problems with Barraimaging
From: "Geoffrey Jones" <>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 15:46:33 +1000
Good Afternoon Everyone

                                             Over the last week I have been
setting up a gallery for Australian Birds Of Prey on my Smugmug site and
here is the link
http://barraimaging.smugmug.com/Birds/Australian-Birds-Of-Prey/25306284_m3P3
nV#!i=2079662007
<http://barraimaging.smugmug.com/Birds/Australian-Birds-Of-Prey/25306284_m3P
3nV#!i=2079662007&k=bFZnw2v> &k=bFZnw2v As I have been doing this I also had
started to download them onto my normal site at Barra Imaging but I have
only just found out that at least the last 200 photos that I have downloaded
to my website are not sharp and I am in discussions to rectify the problem.
So at this stage I have temporarily closed the site till the problem is
rectified and I am sorry if this causes any inconvenience to anyone. Also on
my Smugmug site is my trip to PNG and for those of you who have looked at
the photos before I can guarantee you that they are a lot sharper on this
site.

Kindest Regards

Geoff Jones

Website www.barraimaging.com.au