birding-aus

RFI: Painted Honeyeater in Binya/NSW

To: <>
Subject: RFI: Painted Honeyeater in Binya/NSW
From: Joshua Bergmark <>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 21:13:13 +1030
Hi everyone

After my cousin's birthday, my mum and I are heading back to Sydney from a trip
to Melbourne via. Hattah NP. I'm hoping to finally get onto Painted Honeyeater
on our subsequent drive through NSW back to Sydney. I was wondering if anyone
had any particularly good sites for Painted Honeyeater (it will be in the last
week of September)? I was thinking Binya SF would be a good place to stop by,
but I'm not sure exactly where I should be looking there? I've seen reference
to a dam, but I don't know where in the forest it is exactly. Any help will be
greatly appreciated (feel free to reply offline)!

Cheers,
Joshua Bergmark