birding-aus

ABC Catalyst - seabird heavy metals

To: "Carl Clifford" <>, "Jeremy O'Wheel" <>
Subject: ABC Catalyst - seabird heavy metals
From: "Greg and Val Clancy" <>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 09:38:27 +1000
I have the greatest admiration for the Catalyst crew as they usually do a great job but not always. Some time back they did a segment on the Hendra Virus and flying-foxes and interviewed Les Hall at length. When the show was aired Les' comments were restricted to a short grab and the whole show was anti-flying-fox and didn't explore the possibility that Les raised that cats may be the vector.

Greg
Dr Greg. P. Clancy
Ecologist and Wildlife Guide
Coutts Crossing NSW 2460